On May 4, 2014 the Montgomery County Humane Society, in partnership for the fourth year with the City of Gaithersburg, will host one of the most exciting pet-friendly events of the year. Don't miss out on this family- and pet-friendly event at Bohrer Park at Summit Hall Farm.
Every dollar you raise through pre-event fundraising goes to helping the animals awaiting their forever homes at MCHS. In particular, money raised will:
• Raise much-needed funds for homeless, abandoned, and abused animals
• Make a positive difference in the lives of the dogs, cats and other animals
• Support life-saving programs such as foster care, humane education, medical care, adoption counseling, community outreach and much more
Questions? 240-723-5065 • email@example.com
There will be on-site registration,
but for fundraising and easy check
in the day of, we highly suggest
registering online in advance.
Lots of volunteers are needed to make this event the best it can be! To help at Paws in the Park, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
• All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination and be licensed.
• All walkers are welcome, with or without a dog!
• For safety reasons, well-behaved dogs only -- no other pets may walk.
• All walkers must read and sign the waiver at check-in.
• Female dogs in season may not participate.
• Dogs must be leashed (6' maximum leash length) and kept under control at all times. No retractable leashes permitted.
• Unruly or aggressive dogs will be asked to leave.
• Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership at all times during the event.
• Online registration will close on Saturday, May 3 @ MIDNIGHT
• You may register on-site the day of the event starting at 12pm.
Thank you for supporting MCHS and Paws in the Park!